Sunday, February 5, 2012

Spring Craft Night
when: March 3rd, 2012 @ 2:00 pm
where: My House, Green River, WY (may change)
I will also be coming up to Idaho Falls that next week sometime for those of you that live up there that want any. I supply everything that you need to make the crafts. 
 

I am putting together a couple crafts to do for Easter and spring.  We will have three different crafts that you can choose, you can do all three or just one, or whatever you want to do. You will be making your own crafts. If you could let me know before the 25th of February exactly what you want, so i can get all the wood cut, that would be great.  If you can't make it to the craft day and would like the craft still, I can either give you all the stuff to make it on your own, or I can make it for you. If I make the craft, I will add $5.00 to each craft that you want made. So just giving everybody a heads up, keep a lookout, it should be a fun time. 

                                   (Easter)                                        (Spring)

Easter or Spring blocks
$10.00 for 1 set
$15.00 for double side

These are the first craft we will do, you can either do one of each of these, or both, or you can do these double sided, so you only have one set of blocks with Easter on the front and spring on the back.





Bloom or Bunny sets
$10.00 for 1 set
$15.00 for Double side

Here is the next, as you can see I am staying with spring and Easter, then sometime in May I'll do a 4th of July and Summer craft.  These are the same as the blocks above,  these can also be done on the same block so when Easter is over you can flip the blocks back over for the springs sayings.  Or you can just do one saying on the blocks. 




Flower Pots
 $5.00 for 1 flower
 $12.00 for set of 3

This is the last craft that we will do.  You can either do all three, in which case they will be different heights, or you can pick and choose how many you want.  A friend made these and I think they are so cute, her blog is youcraftmeup.blogspot.com, go check out her cute stuff!



Leave me a comment either on here or or Facebook and let me know exactly what you would like so I can start getting the wood cut out. Thanks
With all these crafts, I will provide everything to make them, including scrapbook paper, wood, glue, paint etc...


Anyone and Everyone are welcome!!







No comments:

Post a Comment